In order to make a reservation please read and agree to the following conditions. Acceptance of these conditions is required in order to make a reservation.
Pet Resorts of America, LLC
Boarding & Daycare Agreement & Release
This is an agreement between PET RESORTS OF AMERICA, LLC hereinafter called Facility and the pet owner or owner representative whose signature appears below hereinafter called Owner.
(1) Owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding/daycare in effect on the dates pet(s) is staying at Facility, and all costs and charges for special services requested, and all veterinary costs for pet(s) while in the care of the Facility.
(2) Owner agrees that the pet(s) shall not leave the Facility until all charges due are paid to the Facility. Facility does not accept checks.
(3) The Facility shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet(s) for any and all unpaid charges resulting from pet(s) stay at the Facility. Further, Owner hereby agrees that in the event the boarding/daycare charges are not paid when due in accordance with this contract, the Facility may exercise its lien rights upon ten days written notice given by Facility to Owner by certified mail to Owner’s address on file. Facility may sell pet(s) for any and all unpaid charges, at private or public sale, in the sole discretion of the Facility, and Owner specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such a sale shall not secure adequate compensation to pay such costs, or other charges delinquent, plus cost of sale, then Owner shall be liable to Facility for the difference.
(4) The Facility reserves the right to charge any of the credit cards on file for unpaid balances that are 30 days or more past due from the date of service.
(5) Owner specifically represents that they are the sole Owner of said pet(s), free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
(6) Owner agrees that the Facility will not be held liable for any pre-existing health conditions or any allergic reactions that occur or are aggravated during pet’s stay.
(7) Owner certifies that all information given to Facility, written or oral, regarding pet’s health and/or behavioral history is accurate and true, understanding that the Facility relies on Owner’s representation of said pet(s) while in the Facility’s care. Owner agrees not to schedule pet(s) for group activities if pet has shown aggression or threatening behavior toward any person or any other dog.
(8) Facility has the right to refuse services to any pet(s). Owner shall pick-up animal or arrange to have animal picked up as soon as possible once notified by the Facility of aggressive behavior, contagious illness or any other condition deemed by the Facility to be non-conducive to boarding/bathing/daycare.
(9) The Facility does not accept pets that are terminally ill, post-operative, pregnant, contagious or that have sutures, stitches or staples of any kind internal or external.
(10) Facility shall exercise reasonable care for the pet(s) once checked into Facility for boarding/bathing/daycare. Although Facility provides reasonable care and supervision, injuries or illness may occur, dogs may escape, and fleas or disease may be transmitted. Owner understands, recognizes, and accepts the potential risks involved. It is expressly agreed by Owner and Facility that Facility’s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same or similar breed or the sum of $200.00 (two hundred dollars) per animal checked into Facility.
(11) The Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior, harm or damage by Owner’s pet(s) while in the care of the Facility. Owner further agrees to indemnify Facility, its shareholders, staff, sub-contractors and volunteers for any loss, liability, damage or cost they may incur due to any harm caused by Owner’s pet(s).
(12) Owner agrees that behavior of pet(s) may be cause for pet(s) to be dismissed from group or private activities at any time as deemed necessary by the Facility.
(13) All pets shall be up to date and current on monthly, preventive flea, tick and heartworm treatment prior to boarding/daycare/bathing. If pet(s) are found to have fleas or parasites, Owner agrees to pay for any and all treatments required for control of parasites both on the animal(s) and the Facility. If monthly flea/tick prevention is in the form of a flea/tick collar, Facility is not responsible for damaged or lost collars while pet(s) are boarding/bathing/daycare.
(14) Owner specifically represents to the Facility that the dog(s) has not been exposed to Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, or Bordetella and cat(s) has not been exposed to Rabies, Feline Leukemia, Distemper, Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus or Panleukopenia within a thirty-day period prior to checking into Facility. Owner understands that the Facility requires that all pets be up to date on vaccinations prior to arrival for boarding/daycare/bathing. For dogs, required vaccinations include Rabies, Distemper, Parvo and Bordetella, For cats, required vaccinations include Rabies, Feline Leukemia and FVRCP. All vaccinations shall be administered by a licensed veterinarian. Pet(s) shall be refused boarding/daycare/bathing if vaccination policies are not met. Vaccinations shall have been administered no less than 7 days prior to arrival for boarding/daycare/bathing.
(15) If pet(s), becomes ill or if the state of the animal’s health otherwise requires professional attention, the Facility, at its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal, and all expenses incurred shall be paid by the Owner. Owner understands that it is still possible for a pet(s) to become ill, even if vaccinated. Owner further understands that this is not due to any circumstance or condition at the Facility and agrees not to hold Facility liable in the event pet becomes ill during or after its stay. In the event that a pet(s) becomes ill while in the care of the Facility, the Facility shall attempt to contact the Owner based on the contact information given at time of reservation. If Owner is not able to be contacted, the Facility shall act in the best interest of the pet(s). If Facility deems it necessary to take the pet(s) for medical treatment by a veterinarian, the Owner shall be responsible for a $35.00/hour (thirty-five dollars per hour) transportation/attendance fee plus the costs incurred for veterinary care. Although Facility will try to take the pet(s) to the veterinarian listed in file by Owner, the Facility shall travel a maximum of a 25 miles radius from the Facility to veterinarian.
(16) Facility does not accept collars, leashes, harnesses, bedding with stuffing, glass, raw food, towels or blankets with holes capable of being a choking hazard to pet(s) or overly large blankets (queens sized or larger) or pillows. Owner agrees that rawhide treats may be brought but shall not be allowed to be in the run with the animal overnight. Facility is not responsible for lost or damaged items. Facility has the right to refuse the use of any belonging brought by Owner if deemed by Facility to be potentially harmful to pet(s) during their stay.
(17) Owner is responsible for the behavior of their pet(s). Pet(s) shall be kept on leash at all times while on Pet Resorts of America, LLC property.
(18) Owner agrees that a $75.00 (seventy-five dollar) deposit shall be taken at time of reservation during Holiday periods. The deposit shall be refunded to Owner if reservation is kept or canceled no less than 7 days prior to reservation check-in date. If deposit is not made, the reservation may be canceled by Facility without prior notice.
(19) Boarding checkout time is 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Pet(s) picked up after 2:00 p.m. shall be charged a $15.00 (fifteen dollar) per pet late check out fee. Pet(s) receiving a bath shall not be picked up before 12:00 p.m. If Owner must pick up before 12:00 p.m., Owner recognizes that pet(s) may still be damp from bath.
(20) Owner agrees to pick up dog(s) from Daycare before the close of business. Owner agrees to a charge of $1.00 (one dollar) per minute late fee for every minute late after 10 minutes past the close of business. Owner understands that a dog(s) not picked up by 30 minutes past close of business will be held overnight at the current boarding rate and may be picked up during business hours the following day. If dog is left at daycare 30 minutes past close of business on a Friday, dog will be held at adjacent boarding kennel at the nightly boarding rate per the size run deemed necessary by Facility to hold the dog based on its weight plus a delinquency charge of $50 (fifty dollars) per night.
(21) Medications may be subject to an administration fee. The Facility does not accept injectable medications, chemotherapy medications or radiation medications. Medications shall only be administered within the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
(23) Dogs that are over the age of 6 (six) months shall not be allowed to participate in group activities unless spayed or neutered.
(24) The Owner recognizes that group play among animals is inherently an activity with associated risks to their dog(s) health. The Facility is not responsible for any harm or injury to the pet(s) during group activities.
(25) If Owner boards non-neutered males with non-spayed females together in the same suite, the Facility is not responsible for pregnancies.
(26) The Facility reserves the right to use pictures taken of animals while in our care online, on social media pages, for digital marketing and for print media/marketing without the consent of the Owner.
(27) This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties. All terms and conditions of this Contract shall be binding on the heirs, administrators, personal representatives and assigns of the Owner and the Facility.
(28) Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this contract, or the breach thereof, or as the result of any claim or controversy involving the alleged negligence by any party to this agreement, shall be settled in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered in any Court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall determine the costs of such arbitration and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred and add that sum to the award of the prevailing party.
(29) Owner recognizes that this Agreement between Facility and Owner shall be binding for all subsequent reservations until altered by Facility.
7200 Charlotte Pike
7128 Charlotte Pike
Weekdays: 7AM - 5:30PM
Saturday: 8AM - 2:30PM
Major Holidays: Office Closed
*Checkout by 2PM to avoid late pickup fee M-F. No late pickup fee on weekends.